Compliance into the Weeds is the only weekly podcast which takes a deep dive into a compliance related topic, literally going into the weeds to more fully explore a subject. In this most somber episode, Matt Kelly and I go into the weeds to explore what are some of the compliance responses to the twin tragedies of El Paso and Dayton.
Some of the highlights include:
- How the lack of safety at the workplace impacts employee trust.
- How should a company police hate and racist speech by employees online?
- What is your company policy around firearms at the workplace? What if your state allows it?
- What actions should Walmart take for the safety of its employees and customers?
- What red flags on employee hate speech are actionable?
- What employee hate speech puts a company on actual knowledge of an impending or even possible attack?
- What is a company’s liability in such a situation?