Where does creativity fit into compliance? In more places than you think. Problem-solving, accountability, communication, and connection – they all take creativity. Join Tom Fox and Ronnie Feldman on Creativity and Compliance, part of the Compliance Podcast Network. In this show, we’ll be exploring how creativity affects the world of compliance – the ways we use it, and the surprising impacts it can have on the work we do every day. From ethics to leadership, problem-solving to training – creativity permeates what we do as compliance professionals. In this podcast we discuss Ronnie thoughts on don’t just train…advertise.
- People forget stuff so make your training memorable.
- Ethics and compliance needs to be advertised.
- What is some of the simple messaging that promotes ethics and compliance in an organization?
- Where can you embed short interesting messages within the fabric of the organization?
- What is the virtual water cooler within your organization?
- How does the advertising approach drive traffic to learning resources and influence behavior?
60-Second Communication & Awareness Shorts – A variety of short, customizable, quick-hitter “commercials” including songs & jingles, video shorts, newsletter graphics & Gifs, and more. Promote integrity, compliance, the Code, the helpline and the E&C team as helpful advisors and coaches.
Workplace Tonight Show! Micro-learning – a library of 1-10-minute trainings and communications wrapped in the style of a late-night variety show, that explains corporate risk topics and why employees should care.
Custom Live & Digital Programing – We’ll develop programming that fits your culture and balances the seriousness of the subject matter with a more engaging delivery.
See also, Ronnie’s article on CCI, When it Comes to Ethics & Compliance, Don’t Just Train… Advertise!