Welcome to the only roundtable podcast in compliance. Today, we have a quartet of Jay Rosen, Matt Kelly, Jonathan Armstrong and Tom Fox. Rants and shouts outs follow the commentary for this episode.
- Jay Rosen takes a look at the recent white paper by ECI President Dr. Pay Harned on the new DOJ Evaluation of Corporate Compliance Programs and ECI’s High Quality Compliance Programs. Jay shouts out to Preet Bharara’s podcast “Stay Tuned”.
- Jonathan Armstrong considers the Sarclad Deferred Prosecution Agreement the SFO’s failures in prosecuting individuals former company employees. Jonathan shouts out to those who talk about mental health issues in public.
- Tom Fox considers the lessons learned from the TechnipFMC and Microsoft FCPA settlements. Tom shouts out to his fellow Southerner Moscow Mitch and his invitation to Mr. Putin to come on over during the next presidential election.
- Matt Kelly considers the lessons from the recent Facebook settlements with the FTC and SEC. Kelly shouts out to Federal Reserve examiners who reviewed tech vendors at banks they were auditing.
The members of the Everything Compliance are:
- Jay Rosen– Jay is Vice President, Business Development Corporate Monitoring at Affiliated Monitors. Rosen can be reached at JRosen@affiliatedmonitors.com
- Mike Volkov– One of the top FCPA commentators and practitioners around and the Chief Executive Officer of The Volkov Law Group, LLC. Volkov can be reached at email@example.com.
- Matt Kelly– Founder and CEO of Radical Compliance. Kelly can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonathan Armstrong–is our UK colleague, who is an experienced lawyer with Cordery in London. Armstrong can be reached at email@example.com
- Sarah Hadden–Publisher at Corporate Compliance Insights. Hadden can be reached at Sarah@corporatecomplianceinsights.com
The host and producer (and sometime panelist) of Everything Compliance is Tom Fox the Compliance Evangelist. Everything Compliance is a part of the Compliance Podcast Network.