In this episode I visit with Matt Galvin, Vice President, Ethics & Compliance at Anheuser-Busch InBev and Peter Grossman, Co-Founder, Chief Strategist at Labyrinth Training about their work on compliance training to influence behavior at Ab-InBev. Highlights from the podcast include:
- How did they create some of the most innovative compliance training?
- How can innovative training be effective training?
- How can compliance training influence behavior?
- Why does Galvin (and Ab-InBev) emphasis compliance training so robustly?
- How can non-traditional approaches to compliance training be effective?
- Why compliance officers should always be curious?
- How did Matt and Peter come together to create this innovative training regime?
For more information on Peter Grossman, check out his LinkedIn profile here. For more information on his company Labyrinth Training, click here. For more on Labyrinth’s work with Ab-InBev on training, click here.