Jay kisses good-bye to the Red Sox season and says hello to the Patriots title defense. Tom enjoys the Astros having one of the best records in baseball. Together they are back to discuss some of this week’s top compliance and ethics stories which caught their collective eyes.
- Should compliance lead the data privacy charge? Jessica Willburn says yes, on Navex Global’s Ethics and Compliance Matters blog.
- How does the right to be forgotten impact monitoring in compliance programs. Antenor Madruga, Ana Belotto and Adriano Teixeira explore on NYU’s Compliance and Enforcement Blog.
- What are the Governance Implications of the Equifax and Facebook Settlements? Michael W. Peregrine explores on Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance.
- How improved processes can drive CCPA compliance. Steven O’Donnell in CCI.
- Designing the Tesla of compliance. Adam Shinder in CCI.
- Corruption and assurance. Matthew Stephenson in Global Anticorruption Blog.
- What is the intersection of dealers and the FCPA? Matt Kelly explores in Radical Complinace.
- The importance of PR in the anticorruption fight. Jason Kohn in Global Anticorruption Blog.
- What’s the international map for whistleblowers look like? Tinker Ready on the Whistleblower Protection Blog.
- In a special 5-part podcast series, Jay Rosen explores everything you want to know about monitors but were afraid to ask. Check out the following: Monday-Introduction; Tuesday-post-resolution monitorships; Wednesday-pre-settlement monitorships; Thursday-Considerations when hiring a monitor; and Friday-costs. The podcast is available on multiple sites: the FCPA Compliance Report, iTunes, JDSupra, Megaphone,YouTube, Spotify and Corporate Compliance Insights, Compliance Podcast Networkand now on the C-Suite Radio Network.
- Join Tom and Jay and a host of other great speakers and guest at Converge19 in Denver October 2 & 3. Listeners to this podcast can obtain a complimentary ticket by using the promotion code foxvip, for registeration and information, click here.
For more information on how an independent monitor can help improve your company’s ethics and compliance program, visit our sponsor Affiliated Monitors at www.affiliatedmonitors.com.