Where does creativity fit into compliance? In more places than you think. Problem-solving, accountability, communication, and connection – they all take creativity. Join Tom Fox and Ronnie Feldman on Creativity and Compliance, part of the Compliance Podcast Network. In this show, we’ll be exploring how creativity affects the world of compliance – the ways we use it, and the surprising impacts it can have on the work we do every day. From ethics to leadership, problem-solving to training – creativity permeates what we do as compliance professionals. In this podcast we discuss how the use of comedy, humor and creativity can all work to enhance compliance training. Highlights include:
- How can you use comedy to communicate compliance?
- Why you should use comedy and entertainment to communicate compliance?
- What are some examples of blending entertainment with learning and compliance training?
- What are some techniques for using comedy to communicate compliance concepts?
- What are the pitfalls of using comedy to communicate compliance throughout your organization?
- Does comedy work globally…and if so how?
- How the use of comedy and humor can bring an emotional connection to compliance training.
60-Second Communication & Awareness Shorts – A variety of short, customizable, quick-hitter “commercials” including songs & jingles, video shorts, newsletter graphics & Gifs, and more. Promote integrity, compliance, the Code, the helpline and the E&C team as helpful advisors and coaches.
Workplace Tonight Show! Micro-learning – a library of 1-10-minute trainings and communications wrapped in the style of a late-night variety show, that explains corporate risk topics and why employees should care.
Custom Live & Digital Programing – We’ll develop programming that fits your culture and balances the seriousness of the subject matter with a more engaging delivery.
See also, Ronnie’s article on CCI, How Corporations Can Use Comedy and Creativity to Enhance Risk Training