In this episode I visit with podcast favorite Jim Murphy, who is the VP of Products at Hanzo. We discuss a recent article by Murphy which appeared on Corporate Compliance Insights and was entitled, The Shark in the Wave: Revealing the Lurking Danger of Slack Data. It detailed the dangers from Slack from a compliance and investigative perspective. Highlights from the podcast include:
1. Murphy’s role at as VP of Products at Hanzo
2. Why Murphy wrote, The Shark in the Wave: Revealing the Lurking Danger of Slack Data?
3. A discussion of rise of Slack as a common business tool.
4. What are the dangers in using Slack from the compliance and investigative perspectives?
5. How can a company think though managing these risks?
For additional reading, see Murphy’s article, The Shark in the Wave: Revealing the Lurking Danger of Slack Data, on Corporate Compliance Insights by clicking here.