Richard Lummis and I are back and we head in a different direction today. Today I have a special Halloween encore presentation of my top downloaded podcast of all-time. Yes it Branding Lessons from Count Dracula. (Who knew?) In this episode, Richard Lummis and I explore branding for business leaders and discuss the lessons a 21st century business leader can learn from a 1930s movie character. Some of the highlights of this podcast include:
- Count Dracula is one of the four classic Universal Pictures movie monsters from the 1930s; including the Wolfman, the Mummy and Frankenstein’s Monster.
- What sets him apart from these other three?
- In particular what is the Dracula brand?
- Is it fanged teeth and a black cape?
- Is it the signature Bela Lugosi voice?
- Is it a bat?
- You do not have to be a blood-sucking vampire to be a great business leader. (Or do you?)
- It’s Halloween so have some fun.