In this episode I visit with Steven Lofchie, a partner in the NYC office of Cadwalader, Wickersham and Taft. Lofchie and his team have developed an incredible new resource called The Cadwalader Cabinet, which is the “Go To One-Stop Shop” for attorneys and regulators operating in the US financial services sector. Lofchie is the Mastermind behind the Cabinet, this intelligence and knowledge management platform. Some of the highlights include:
- What led to the creation of the Cadwalader Cabinet?
- What market need/opportunity did you see that the Cadwalader Cabinet fills?
- Why is the Cadwalader Cabinet “Go To One-Stop Shop” for attorneys and regulators operating in the US financial services sector?
- What are some of the Power links in the Cadwalader Cabinet?
- Some of other materials available on the Cadwalader Cabinet include expected rules, regs, statutes, but also includes hot topics like Reg BI, LIBOR, Cryptocurrencies, Cannabis Finance and of course FCPA related materials.
To check out the Cadwallader Cabinet, click here. Best of all, mention this podcast and receive a free trial.