Where does creativity fit into compliance? In more places than you think. Problem-solving, accountability, communication, and connection – they all take creativity. Join Tom Fox and Ronnie Feldman on Creativity and Compliance, part of the Compliance Podcast Network. In this episode Ronnie and Tom continue our five-part series on creative ideas you can use during the 2019 Compliance Week.
In this Part 2, we discuss using talk shows to communicate about compliance. In this episode we consider how you can create a compliance and integrity themed Talk Show to help foster greater communications with your employee base. Tom and Ronnie both agree that Corporate Compliance and Ethics Week initiatives must be followed up throughout the year.
Some of the ideas include:
- A talk show hosted interview Ethics Officer and Leadership.
- A Letterman type talk show complete with Top-10 lists and desk bits.
- Using Improv Performance to emphasize your Core Values around integrity, compliance and ethics and corporate culture.
- You can do a show live or recorded but remember to avoid talking head.
- Finally it can be dialogues or monologues.
60-Second Communication & Awareness Shorts – A variety of short, customizable, quick-hitter “commercials” including songs & jingles, video shorts, newsletter graphics & Gifs, and more. Promote integrity, compliance, the Code, the helpline and the E&C team as helpful advisors and coaches.
Workplace Tonight Show! Micro-learning – a library of 1-10-minute trainings and communications wrapped in the style of a late-night variety show, that explains corporate risk topics and why employees should care.
Custom Live & Digital Programing – We’ll develop programming that fits your culture and balances the seriousness of the subject matter with a more engaging delivery.