In this episode I visit with Pamela Fierst-Walsh, who works at the US State Department as the Senior Advisor on Conflict & Critical Minerals and U.S. Representative to the Kimberley Process. Every compliance professional needs to understand not only responsible sourcing but the Kimberley Process and how it relates to anti-corruption compliance.
Some of the highlights include:
- What is Pamela’s role as the Senior Advisor on Conflict & Critical Minerals and U.S. Representative to the Kimberley Process.
- What is the Kimberly Process?
- Who developed it?
- How does it relate to conflict mineral initiatives? Responsible sourcing?
- How does the US State Department support the Kimberley Process?
- Where could listeners go for more information?
For more on the Kimberley Process, click here.