Compliance into the Weeds is the only weekly podcast which takes a deep dive into a compliance related topic, literally going into the weeds to more fully explore a subject. In this episode, Matt Kelly and I go into the weeds about operational resiliency and its intersection with the corporate compliance function and the CCO.
Some of the highlights include:
- What is operational resiliency?
- Why is technology so critical in this area?
- What is the intersection of operational resiliency and compliance?
- Should compliance and risk management be merged?
- From the headlines (1)-What did the Fed say?
- From the headlines (2) moving past financial services-Virtual Care Provider.
- What does all this mean for compliance professionals going forward?
Matt’s blog posts, both on Radical Compliance.