Welcome to a special five-part podcast series from the Compliance Podcast Network. In this series I am taking a look at the Hughes Hubbard & Reed 2019 FCPA and Anti-Bribery Alert. I visit with five firm lawyers involved in the preparation of the report, each of whom is a subject matter expert in an area of the FCPA and anti-corruption. In this Part 5, I visit with Salim Saud, Partner at Saud Advogados, in cooperation with Hughes, Hubbard & Reed LLP, on developments in anti-bribery enforcement from Brazil from over the past year.
Some of the highlights include:
- What is the key role the CGU has taken over the past year?
- How is the CGU currently assessing compliance programs?
- What were some of the setbacks in Brazil over the year?
- How can a company obtain a Leniency Agreement?
- What are some key lessons for the compliance practitioner?
Hughes Hubbard 2019 FCPA and Anti-Bribery Alert, click here.