In this podcast series, recovering screenwriter (and Mr. Monitor) Jay Rosen and Tom (the Compliance Evangelist) indulge in passion for the movies by looking at them through the lens of compliance. Jay is a contemporary movie fan and I am more of a classic movie maven so we present a well-rounded view of the movie fandom. If you want to indulge in your love for the movies with two guys who are passionate about Hollywood and get some ideas for your compliance program, this is the podcast series for you. For this offering, we consider the Star Trek IV-The Voyage Home.
Some of the highlights include:
- Why did this movie have such humorous themes?
- The key message in this movie is to listen.
- What are some of the leadership lessons from this movie?
- Why every CCO needs allies in the C-Suite.
- Can a city be a character in a movie?
- Tom gives the movie a full bucket and a medium sized Diet Coke. Jay gives the movie an overflowing bucket but takes it to a new level with a Slurpee with a shot of whisky thrown in.
We will interrupt this series of Star Trek movies to look at the key Star Wars movies leading up to release of the final chapter in the original 9-part saga envisioned by George Lucas, The Rise of Skywalker. The series will run the week of December 16-20.