Compliance into the Weeds is the only weekly podcast which takes a deep dive into a compliance related topic, literally going into the weeds to more fully explore a subject. In this episode Matt indulges me as we take a deep dive into 2020 Edelman Trust Barometer and its implications for the CCO and corporate compliance function.
Some of the highlights include:
- Why is trust down so much in developed countries while going up in under-developed countries?
- Why is the trust gap widening between the well-educated and others?
- While respondents tend to trust their employers, why is business in general seen as untrustworthy?
- What does the growing gap in executive pay portend for employee trust?
- What are the implications for the compliance discipline and CCO?
Download the Edelman Trust Barometer here.
Read Matt’s blog post, Edelman Trust Report Gets Grim