Compliance into the Weeds is the only weekly podcast which takes a deep dive into a compliance related topic, literally going into the weeds to more fully explore a subject. As with many of you, we are overwhelmed with COVID-19 information. Matt and I want to bring some clarity, if not sanity to the conversation. In this podcast we continue our exploration of the parameters and impacts of COVID-19, by taking a look at one compliance tale in the time of coronavirus…according to Frank.
Some of the highlights include:
- What is being Frank in the time of COVID-19?
- Have your underlying assumptions on risk changed?
- Why must you look at risk not simply with another set of eyes but also with a different eye?
- With COVID-19, the risk is not only different but also unknown.
- Why are isolation and quarantine key?
- Why is focus on your risk management process so critical now?
- Are you revamping your engines at 40,000 ft at 480 mph?
- Stay tuned to after the outro for a special bonus piece on the phrase According to Hoyle…
Matt Kelly blog post, One Compliance Tale in the Time of COVID