In the Episode, I visit with Bryan Sillaman, Managing Partner of the Paris office of Hughes Hubbard & Reed. In this podcast we discuss the French portion of the Airbus anti-corruption enforcement action.
Some of the highlights include:
- Describe the French enforcement authorities and the law under which they investigated and then issued the Judicial Public Interest Agreement with Airbus?
- What is the French Blocking Statute and what role did it play in the investigation?
- Why is this enforcement action a milestone in French anti-corruption enforcement?
- What was the final penalty assessed by the French Court?
- How will the monitorship over Airbus work in practice?
- What does the French Judgment say about or do for the PNF?