Compliance into the Weeds is the only weekly podcast which takes a deep dive into a compliance related topic, literally going into the weeds to more fully explore a subject. While we have both written and spoken about companies who are responding positively during the COVID-19 crisis, today we take up companies who are not doing so and are thereby engaging in covidiocy.
Some of the highlights include:
- What is the tale of the Boston Sports Club?
- What were its governance failures? Its policy failures?
- What is the FINRA Guidance on Pandemic Risks?
- Why is liquidity so critical now?
- Corporate governance failures by the parent.