Compliance into the Weeds is the only weekly podcast which takes a deep dive into a compliance related topic, literally going into the weeds to more fully explore a subject. In this podcast Matt Kelly and Tom Fox take a deep dive into the hotline benchmark report from Navex Global which was previewed on a recent webinar Matt attended. Some of the data was quite interesting and perhaps even troubling.
Some of the highlights include:
- Case closure times are longer this year. Why are they lengthening?
- The five top categories of cases reported.
- Reports via online reporting v. telephone call nearly doubled.
- Reports of violations of business integrity violations are on the uptick.
- The #MeToo movement is over two years old, what do the numbers reveal?
Matt Kelly blog post, Report: Hotline Cases Taking More Time