In the Episode, I visit with Pat Harned, President of the Ethics & Compliance Initiative (ECI). We discuss ECI’s upcoming virtual conference IMPACT 2020. As the first major compliance annual conference to go virtual, ECI faced unique challenges to bring the top speakers and thought leaders to this event. Find out how they did so as Harned and Tom Fox discuss some of the highlights of this most unique event.
Some of the highlights include:
- Keynotes speeches include Sally Yates, Anita Hill, David Rock and Jan Schwartz.
- Earn up to 15 CEUs – Participate in, view and earn CEUs for every session, even those happening concurrently!
- On-Demand Access – Watch and participate in exceptional keynotes and benchmarking sessions live as well as on-demand through the event library for up to one year.
- Assess Your Program – Register for the event and you will be provided access to ECI’s High-Quality Program (HQP) Assessment. Take the survey and gauge the maturity of your E&C program prior to the event. This assessment is valued at $500 for individual users but is included in IMPACT registration!
- Get Valuable Benchmarks – Throughout the conference we will be sharing metrics from the HQP and compare your results with your peers.