In the Episode, I visit with Susan Divers, Senior Executive at LRN. Susan is one of the leaders of the LNR team which annually produces the Program Effectiveness Report. The 2020 version has been released. We review its key findings and insights as well as the LRN Program Effectiveness Index. Finally, we conclude with a key theme of the Report and discuss why it is such an insight for the compliance professional.
Some of the highlights include:
- What is the 2020 Program Effectiveness Report?
- Why does LRN release this report annually?
- This year’s report has even more importance and urgency but we had ethical failures which caused loss of life over the past year as well.
- What were the overview of key insights?
- What are some of the key reasons ethical scandals occur?
- What is the Program Effectiveness Index (PEI) and what does it tell us this year?
- What are the 5 elements of an ethical culture?
- One of the key themes I took away from this year’s Report is the interconnectedness of compliance program elements.