In this special podcast series, I visit with lawyers from Azevedo Sette in Sao Paulo. The lawyers and topics include: Isabel Franco on a CarWash changed a culture, Lucas Bianchinni on environmental regulation in Brazil, Glaucia Ferreira on the Clean Companies Act, Luiz Salles on recent Brazilian corruption enforcement actions and Ingrid Santos on the hottest topic in Brazil: Me Too and sexual/moral harassment. In today’s episode, I visit with Glaucia Ferreira on background investigations in Brazil.
- What are some of the challenges in performing background investigations in Brazil under the Clean Companies Act?
- Why are financial check and security investigation so critical in Brazil?
- What some of the challenges unique to performing background investigations in Brazil?
- Why is the human element so important in background investigations?
- Where can listeners go for more information?
This podcast is sponsored by the law firm of Azevdo Sette. To learn more about this firm, visit its website, for resources, expert guidance and support.