Compliance into the Weeds is the only weekly podcast which takes a deep dive into a compliance related topic, literally going into the weeds to more fully explore a subject. In this podcast Matt Kelly and Tom Fox take a deep dive into the attestation required by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for businesses eligible to reopen in response to Covid-19.
Some of the highlights include:
- What is the attestation requirement?
- What policies and procedures are a company mandated to have to reopen?
- What training must a company give its employees?
- What is the four-phase plan that Massachusetts will implement to effect reopening?
- What has been the decision-making process of the Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker?
- When will sports reopen in Boston?
See Matt Kelly blog post Massachusetts Covid-19 Attestation on Radical Compliance.