Where does creativity fit into compliance? In more places than you think. Problem-solving, accountability, communication, and connection – they all take creativity. Join Tom Fox and Ronnie Feldman on Creativity and Compliance, part of the Compliance Podcast Network to explore these issues. In today’s episode we are joined by Earnie Broughton, Senior Advisor at ECI. We visit with Earnie about ECI’s recently published new, on-demand Elevating Ethics & Compliance Certification prep course and how ECI utilized some creative approaches to ensure the course is engaging and even a little fun.
Some of the highlights include:
- The professional journey of Earnie Broughton.
- How Earnie has used comedic training videos successfully in a corporate compliance function.
- What is Elevating Ethics & Compliance or E2C?
- The process which ECI used to create E2C and Ronnie’s involvement.
- Who are Val and Reggie and what is there role in E2C?
- How did Ronnie help to increase the engagement of the training with elements of fun?
60-Second Communication & Awareness Shorts – A variety of short, customizable, quick-hitter “commercials” including songs & jingles, video shorts, newsletter graphics & Gifs, and more. Promote integrity, compliance, the Code, the helpline and the E&C team as helpful advisors and coaches.
Workplace Tonight Show! Micro-learning – a library of 1-10-minute trainings and communications wrapped in the style of a late-night variety show, that explains corporate risk topics and why employees should care.
Custom Live & Digital Programing – We’ll develop programming that fits your culture and balances the seriousness of the subject matter with a more engaging delivery.
For more information on ECI, click here.
For more information on ECI’s new and innovative E2C Training and certification, click here.