Where does creativity fit into compliance? In more places than you think. Problem-solving, accountability, communication, and connection – they all take creativity. Join Tom Fox and Ronnie Feldman on Creativity and Compliance, part of the Compliance Podcast Network to explore these issues. In today’s episode we are joined by Ricardo Pellafone, founder and CEO of Broadcat. We visit with Ricardo about his journey into compliance and why he thinks most compliance training sucks, why it should be ditched and how we all need start over.
Some of the highlights include:
- Ricardo’s journey into compliance and what led him to found Broadcat.
- Why is compliance training the worst?
- Why is using the using the right tool for the job critical in compliance training?
- How can compliance training educate?
- Why is it important to target specific behaviors in compliance training?
- Why is awareness and communications so critical when thinking about compliance training?
60-Second Communication & Awareness Shorts – A variety of short, customizable, quick-hitter “commercials” including songs & jingles, video shorts, newsletter graphics & Gifs, and more. Promote integrity, compliance, the Code, the helpline and the E&C team as helpful advisors and coaches.
Workplace Tonight Show! Micro-learning – a library of 1-10-minute trainings and communications wrapped in the style of a late-night variety show, that explains corporate risk topics and why employees should care.
Custom Live & Digital Programing – We’ll develop programming that fits your culture and balances the seriousness of the subject matter with a more engaging delivery.
Ricardo Pellafone and Broadcat
For more information on Broadcat, click here.
For Ricardo’s LinkedIn profile, click here.