Welcome to the only roundtable podcast in compliance. Today, we have a serving of Jonathan Armstrong, Jay Rosen, Matt Kelly, special guest Jonathan Marks and Mike Volkov with a veritable potpourri of topics and issues. Rants and shouts outs follow the commentary for this episode.
- Mike Volkov looks at two recent enforcement actions involving food safety goes into his nuts and bolts toolbox to lay some actions a CCO or compliance professional can consider at this point in the Coronavirus health crisis.
- Jonathan Armstrong considers some of the international corruption risks around Covid-19 and the economies coming out of the health crisis.
- Jay Rosen explores what monitorships and compliance oversight may look like in the New Normal.
- Matt Kelly reports on the state of the compliance hiring market.
- Jonathan Marks looks at Board of Director overconfidence.
Matt Kelly’s post, The Compliance Jobs Market on Radical Compliance.
Jonathan Marks post, Board Overconfidence on Board and Fraud.
Cordery Compliance client alert, Covid-19 and Corruption FAQs.
The members of the Everything Compliance are:
- Jay Rosen– Jay is Vice President, Business Development Corporate Monitoring at Affiliated Monitors. Rosen can be reached at JRosen@affiliatedmonitors.com
- Mike Volkov – One of the top FCPA commentators and practitioners around and the Chief Executive Officer of The Volkov Law Group, LLC. Volkov can be reached at email@example.com
- Matt Kelly – Founder and CEO of Radical Compliance. Kelly can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonathan Armstrong –is our UK colleague, who is an experienced data privacy/data protection lawyer with Cordery in London. Armstrong can be reached at email@example.com
- Today’s special guest Jonathan Marks is Partner, Firm Practice Leader – Global Forensic, Compliance & Integrity Services at Baker Tilly. Marks can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org