In the Episode, I am joined by Mike DeBernardis, Counsel and Hughes Hubbard. We review the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act enforcement from Q1 and take a look into that veiled land of the future.
Some of the highlights include:
- Key highlights from the Cardinal Health SEC enforcement action.
- The Airbus international anti-corruption enforcement action is the largest ever. How can a CCO begin to get their arms around it or discern what it might mean for their company?
- What are Mike’s 3 key takeaways from Airbus?
- What is the significance of the individual prosecutions in Q1?
- What are the top questions Mike and the Hughes Hubbard team is receiving from its clients now?
- While investigations may slow down in Q2, Mike expects an uptick in Q3 & Q4.
- There will not be any Free FCPA Pass from the DOJ going forward on enforcement.