Welcome to the Great Women in Compliance Podcast, co-hosted by Lisa Fine and Mary Shirley.
Thank you to everyone who contributed to this crowdsourcing episode – our first solo episode of the Great Women in Compliance podcast series – and hosted by Mary Shirley.
We know that sometimes Compliance budget can be hard to come by and even when it’s available, you do not want to squander it on only a few things – you want to get as much bang for your buck as possible. So, we put a call out for technology solutions that our audience has had success using to save you time trawling through all of the options.
In this episode the solicited recommendations cover a number of different aspects of your Compliance program:
- Infographics, posters, brochures, flyers, social media posts (Visme, Canva, Piktochart)
- Project management (Trello, Asana)
- Video conferencing and other communications (Zoom, Slack, Google Meet)
- Training and Presentations (Kahoot, Prezi, Kapwing, Toonly)
- Bonus miscellaneous items (Process Unity Pandemic response questionnaire, West Elm video conference backdrops).
If you’re looking for ways to spice up your Compliance program, this episode is for you!
With much gratitude to Samantha Kellen, Parth Chanda, Sean Freidlin, Sarah Hadden, Ryan Rushing, Bob McKee, Rupert Evill and Ellen Hunt for the useful contributions!
Join the Great Women in Compliance community on LinkedIn here.