In this episode I visit with Jonathan Armstrong are back to discuss issues relating to data privacy, data protection and GDPR. Today, we consider the issue of verbal reporting under GDPR, in the context of the case of Scott v. LGBT Foundation. Some of the highlights are:
- What were the issues and interests involved in this case?
- What is a relevant filing system for automated data under GPDR?
- When does the public health and safety outweigh data privacy?
- Was Scott’s data processed by the LGBT Foundation?
- What is the necessity test?
Check out the Cordery Compliance, client alert on the case of Scott v. LGBT Foundation, click here. For more information on Cordery Compliance, go their website here. Also check out the GDPR Navigator, one of the top resources for GDPR Compliance by clicking here.