Welcome to the only roundtable podcast in compliance. Today, we have a serving of Jonathan Armstrong, Jay Rosen, Matt Kelly, and our newest panelist Jonathan Marks with a veritable potpourri of topics and issues. Rants and shouts outs (with commentary) conclude this episode.
- Jonathan Armstrong celebrates the anniversary of GDPR by looking back over the past year at some of the key decisions and enforcement actions.
- Jay Rosen takes a look at a rare release of a monitor’s report, in the Wynn Casino monitorship and data mines it for the compliance professional.
- Matt Kelly considers the difference in response by Facebook v. Twitter in the incendiary and racist tweets by Donald Trump.
- Jonathan Marks looks at the DOJ’s 2020 Update to the 2019 Evaluation of Corporate Compliance Programs.
- Tom Fox talks about how fighting racism and white supremacy is the responsibility of everyone. It is based on piece by Ben DiPietro here.
The members of the Everything Compliance are:
- Jay Rosen– Jay is Vice President, Business Development Corporate Monitoring at Affiliated Monitors. Rosen can be reached at JRosen@affiliatedmonitors.com
- Mike Volkov – One of the top FCPA commentators and practitioners around and the Chief Executive Officer of The Volkov Law Group, LLC. Volkov can be reached at email@example.com
- Matt Kelly – Founder and CEO of Radical Compliance. Kelly can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonathan Armstrong –is our UK colleague, who is an experienced data privacy/data protection lawyer with Cordery in London. Armstrong can be reached at email@example.com
- Jonathan Marks is Partner, Firm Practice Leader – Global Forensic, Compliance & Integrity Services at Baker Tilly. Marks can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
The host and producer (and sometime panelist) of Everything Compliance is Tom Fox the Compliance Evangelist. Everything Compliance is a part of the Compliance Podcast Network. He can be reached at email@example.com