Welcome to the only roundtable podcast in compliance. Today, we have a serving of Jonathan Armstrong, Jay Rosen, Matt Kelly, and Tom Fox in sitting with a veritable mélange of topics and rants/shouts outs.
- Jonathan Armstrong critiques recently released information on the good ship, UK Serious Fraud Office. He shouts out to UK footballer Markus Rash about his campaign to end child hunger in the UK.
- Jay Rosen considers what compliance issues arise in working from home. He rants that the Trump Administration needs to free Dr. Fauci.
- Matt Kelly considers the US Supreme Court decision in Bostock and what it means for compliance professionals. He shouts out to the new CEO of Wirecard, named 24 hours after taking over the CCO chair at the embattled company.
- Tom Fox looks at corporate compliance through the lens of characters from the Hundred Acre Wood. He shouts out to Texas Governor Gregg Abbot as winner of the Covidiot Award, Texas division.
The members of the Everything Compliance are:
- Jay Rosen– Jay is Vice President, Business Development Corporate Monitoring at Affiliated Monitors. Rosen can be reached at JRosen@affiliatedmonitors.com
- Mike Volkov – One of the top FCPA commentators and practitioners around and the Chief Executive Officer of The Volkov Law Group, LLC. Volkov can be reached at email@example.com
- Matt Kelly – Founder and CEO of Radical Compliance. Kelly can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonathan Armstrong –is our UK colleague, who is an experienced data privacy/data protection lawyer with Cordery in London. Armstrong can be reached at email@example.com
- Jonathan Marks is Partner, Firm Practice Leader – Global Forensic, Compliance & Integrity Services at Baker Tilly. Marks can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
The host and producer (and sometime panelist) of Everything Compliance is Tom Fox the Compliance Evangelist. Everything Compliance is a part of the Compliance Podcast Network. He can be reached at email@example.com