Welcome to the newest addition to the Compliance Podcast Network, Compliance and Coronavirus. In this episode, I visit Dr. Gleb Tsipursky, who is known as the Disaster Avoidance Expert. He has over 20 years of experience dramatically empowering leaders and organizations to avoid business disasters by addressing potential threats, maximizing unexpected opportunities, and resolving persistent personnel problems. Dr. Tsipursky is a bestselling author of several books, including on avoiding disasters in business.
Some of the highlights include:
- The top 3 questions Dr. Tsipursky is getting from clients now about business reopening in the era of Covid-19?
- What are some of the top challenges in the business reopening phase from a disaster avoidance perspective?
- What should business leaders be considering as we move into Q3 and Q4 of 2020?
- What is the risk profile of WFH and has it changed from a disaster avoidance perspective?
- How should a business think through the changes in its risk profile now?
For more information on Dr. Tsipursky, check out his website here.