In the Episode, I am joined by Mikhail Reider-Gordon, Managing Director of Institutional Ethics & Integrity at Affiliated Monitors. Mikhail’s areas of expertise include technology, privacy, cybersecurity, IP and accountability in artificial intelligence; the global anti-corruption and anti-money laundering regimes; media & entertainment; biotech and the life sciences; the public sector and international law. She is accustomed to working on extremely sensitive and high-profile matters, both nationally and internationally. In this episode, we begin a multipart series on the Wirecard accounting fraud.
Some of the highlights include:
- How long was Wirecard been under scrutiny?
- What was the role of BaFin in this disaster?
- What does this mean for Germany Inc?
- Why didn’t the regulators step in?
- What about EY?
- Where are we headed in the Wirecard Fraud?