Welcome to the newest addition to the Compliance Podcast Network, Compliance and Coronavirus. As the Voice of Compliance, I wanted to start a podcast which will help to bring both clarity and sanity to the compliance practitioner and compliance profession during this worldwide health and healthcare crisis. In this episode, I visit with Anna Osborn is Senior Vice President of Growth and Marketing at Exiger. She discusses cultivating collaborative working environments and building process into an organization’s compliance relationship management activities, during the era of Covid-19.
Some of the topics include:
- What are the top 3 challenges you are as we move into Q3 and Q4 of this year?
- Do you anticipate they will change in 2021?
- How can senior management create a narrative around these changes?
- What is the future of managed services?
- How can a CCO ‘spread the peanut butter too thin?”
- What is the role you see for outsourced compliance?
For more information, check out Exiger’s website here.