In the Episode, I visit with James Koukios, partner at Morrison & Foerster, Editor-in-Chief of the firm’s Top 10 International Anti-Corruption Developments. We visit about the firm’s Top 10 International Anti-Corruption Developments for March 2020.
Some of the highlights include:
- Portugal Freezes Assets of Africa’s Richest Woman-could this be even bigger than 1 MDB?
- Thoughts on Teva FCPA enforcement action in the context of it completing its DPA.
- What is the DOJ saying around FCPA enforcement in the Covid-19 era?
- What significance, if any, do you see in Mexico request to extradite former Pemex official?
- OECD Expresses Concern over Costa Rica’s Foreign Bribery Enforcement Record. What does this mean?
To a copy of the Top 10 International Anti-Corruption Developments for March 2020 Newsletter click here.