Compliance into the Weeds is the only weekly podcast which takes a deep dive into a compliance related topic, literally going into the weeds to more fully explore a subject. In this episode Matt and Tom go into the weeds to look at some of the compliance issues that collaboration tools raise in the WFH era. Some of the issues we consider are:
- How do you assess the risks of collaboration tools?
- Does it matter only to regulated industries or all commercial operations?
- What can compliance do to manage the risk?
- When is training a better risk management tool than internal controls?
- Do you know your archiving status?
See Matt’s blog posts on Radical Compliance-Compliance Risks and Collaboration Tools