Compliance into the Weeds is the only weekly podcast which takes a deep dive into a compliance related topic, literally going into the weeds to more fully explore a subject. In this episode Matt and Tom go into the weeds to look at the recent initiative of the Department of Education to go after Princeton University for diversity training which Trump says is “Anti-American propaganda” and the release of the FinCen papers. Some of the issues we consider are:
- What is the Trump Administration up to?
- Will white nationalism be the order of the day if Trump wins?
- Why does impact compliance professionals?
- What are the FinCen papers?
- Why was their release so devastating to the Administration?
See Matt’s blog posts on Radical Compliance
Boom: The FinCen Files are Here