Welcome to the newest addition to the Compliance Podcast Network, Compliance and Coronavirus. In this episode, I am joined by James Anliot, Director of Healthcare Compliance Services at Affiliated Monitors, Inc. He is responsible for evaluating practice operations and developing internal compliance programs for both individual and organizational healthcare clients. We visit about issues around telehealth in the era of Covid-19.
Some of the highlights include:
- How are Telehealth services are delivered?
- How has the evaluation of physician services been changed by Telehealth?
- What is the “physical examination and evaluation” and why is it so important in evaluating the quality of the care provided to the patient?
- What is the role of insurers?
- What has been the response of regulators?