Compliance into the Weeds is the only weekly podcast which takes a deep dive into a compliance related topic, literally going into the weeds to more fully explore a subject. In this episode Matt and Tom go into the weeds to look at the recent fine of $400 million against Citibank for its poor risk management process. Some of the issues we consider are:
- Four areas of concern(1) Poor ERM; (2) Poor compliance; (3) Poor internal controls; and (4) Data governance.
- How the OCC Order is an audit road map.
- What does that mean for compliance on the Board?
- Did the OCC push out Michael Corbat?
- Focus on the ERM Blueprint.