In the Episode, I am joined by Mikhail Reider-Gordon, Managing Director of Institutional Ethics & Integrity at Affiliated Monitors. Mikhail’s areas of expertise include technology, privacy, cybersecurity, IP and accountability in artificial intelligence; the global anti-corruption and anti-money laundering regimes; media & entertainment; biotech and the life sciences; the public sector and international law. She is accustomed to working on extremely sensitive and high-profile matters, both nationally and internationally. In this episode, we explore those other professional service providers who enabled Wirecard in our bring Lawyers Guns and Money episode.
Some of the highlights include:
- Weekly news wrap-up on Wirecard
- Is EY at its Arthur Anderson moment?
- Who has potential lawsuits against EY?
- Is a Bundestag inquiry in the works?
- Will there be an EU-level inquiry into the German government response?
- Who were the Enablers?
- Why is now the time for lawyers to take a stand for the Rule of Law?