Where does creativity fit into compliance? In more places than you think. Problem-solving, accountability, communication, and connection – they all take creativity. Join Tom Fox and Ronnie Feldman on Creativity and Compliance, part of the Compliance Podcast Network. In this show, we visit with Pat Figliano, Global Compliance Program Manager at Magna International. Pat shares about working with Ronnie on a new creative project for her compliance function, Tales from the Hotline.
Some of the highlights include:
- Pat introduces the Magna’s E&C program, its current focus and her role in building the program.
- Pat and Ronnie worked on a project that ended up being called, “Tales from the Hotline”. It encompassed some of the following:
- Real stories about workplace behavior submitted from a group of E&C professionals.
- Uses a storytelling style, allowing you cover a lot of ground.
- Addresses a variety of risk areas.
- There is a running speak up/raising concerns theme highlighting all the different speak up channels that were used and were not used.
- Positions the E&C team as helpful advisors and coaches.
- Even though the stories are serious, the storytellers are interesting and playful, making them engaging.
- They are like short case studies.
- What were the lessons learned by Pat from the project?
- What advice would she give others who want to try something more creative?
60-Second Communication & Awareness Shorts – A variety of short, customizable, quick-hitter “commercials” including songs & jingles, video shorts, newsletter graphics & Gifs, and more. Promote integrity, compliance, the Code, the helpline and the E&C team as helpful advisors and coaches.
Workplace Tonight Show! Micro-learning – a library of 1-10-minute trainings and communications wrapped in the style of a late-night variety show, that explains corporate risk topics and why employees should care.
Custom Live & Digital Programing – We’ll develop programming that fits your culture and balances the seriousness of the subject matter with a more engaging delivery.
Tales from the Hotline – check out some samples.