In special podcast series, I am joined by Mikhail Reider-Gordon, Managing Director of Institutional Ethics & Integrity at Affiliated Monitors. Mikhail’s areas of expertise include technology, privacy, cybersecurity, IP and accountability in artificial intelligence; the global anti-corruption and anti-money laundering regimes; media & entertainment; biotech and the life sciences; the public sector and international law. She is accustomed to working on extremely sensitive and high-profile matters, both nationally and internationally. In this episode, we consider how Wirecard used binary options to facilitate its massive fraud.
Some of the highlights include:
- Weekly news wrap-up on Wirecard
- Austrian BVT and the largest intelligence scandal for Austria since WWII.
- Was Jan Marsalek a BBT agent, asset or fellow traveler?
- What is the IMS Capital connection?
- Enter a Russia/Turkey connection.
- BaFin’s right hand cannot find its left hand.
- Never buy a binary option in a dark alley.