In this episode Jay Rosen, VP of Business Development for Affiliated Monitors, Inc. begins a five-part exploration of corporate culture. Corporate culture exists in the space between what an organization professes and what it does. It is important to pay attention to corporate culture as disconnects in this reality can be quite costly. Today, we consider what is ethical culture and why does it matter.
- An exploration of the question “what is corporate culture”?
- Corporate culture is the way things really arein an organization and the way things really work.
- There may be more than one culture in an organization and there might well be multiple subcultures in a company.
- M&A due diligence around culture is critical.
- What different kinds of cultural systems could impact a company?
- Why is having a “speak up” culture a key indication of a strong ethical culture?
- How can an organization hold its employees throughout the organization accountable?
- Why must there must be an alignment between what top management says and the company’s core values to have an effective culture?
For more information see Jay’s blog post What is Ethical Culture and Why Does it Matter? on Corporate Compliance Insights.
For more information on Affiliated Monitors, Inc. check out their website here.