Welcome to the latest edition to the Compliance Podcast Network, The Wirecard Saga. In this series, I am joined by Mikhail Reider-Gordon, Managing Director of Institutional Ethics & Integrity at Affiliated Monitors. In this episode, we take a deep dive into the many and varied discrepancies in all aspects of the Wirecard fraud and investigation.
Some of the highlights include:
- Weekly news wrap-up on Wirecard;
- Markus Braun Stonewalls and Disassociates; Is he really the victim here?
- Why do Dork delusions abound?
- Why is the Bundestag IC so peeved?
- Bellenhaus to Sing Like a Canary?
- Why is there such an Accumulation of Abnormalities?
- Auditors Fined for Clenching in the Clutch;
- Audit Reforms Proposed;
- More on the German and EU-wide political fallout;
- Bafin Backfooted; and
- Ocap seeks an allowance because it believes it is owed money!