Welcome to the latest edition to the Compliance Podcast Network, The Wirecard Saga. In this series, I am joined by Mikhail Reider-Gordon, Managing Director of Institutional Ethics & Integrity at Affiliated Monitors. In this episode, we take a deep dive into the government officials ensnared in the Wirecard scandal and how the German (and other countries) revolving door between the public and private sector lead to the corridors of corruption.
Some of the highlights include:
- Austria Arrests Government Officials
- Ass Aground
- Extorting Porn Barons
- Self-Regulation Shortcomings
- Who Approved These Loans?!
- Follow the Money
- Bauer’s Autopsy
- Less Convincing Answers for Banks
- Deutsche Bank’s Naughty Boy
- Chancellery’s Revolving Door
- Housefrau Brokers Deal in PRC
- Fritsche Multitasks in DE & AT
- Moscow Nights with Marsalek and Sobotka
- Brigadier Builds Contracts