In this episode I visit with Jonathan Armstrong on the topic of class action lawsuits involving data privacy and GDPR. Some of the highlights are:
- Key differences in UK/EU and US class actions.
- We take a deep dive in to the Morrisons data breach.
- Why Data Privacy Impact Assessments are critical for companies and their vendors.
- How risks can change and be modified during the term of an employee’s work life?
- What is the state of class action litigation in the EU?
- What does all of this mean for US companies, trying to get data out of the UK and EU?